Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Two Families, Many Dreams


Ten-year-old Trudy loves Papa more than anybody else until she hears him slap Zoe, her mother. She is so angry at him she wishes he’d die. When he accidentally sets fire to the family mansion and dies in the fire, she is not prepared for the shock.

William has cautioned Zoe not to pry into his financial arrangements. She wants to know where he keeps his money in case his life should end. How will she survive as a widow? The family has nowhere to call home except a sharecropper’s shack.
The Dream Bucket is a free Kindle book beginning March 15, 2017.

Readers say:

If you are looking for a book with gritty soulful adventure that you can't put down...you have found it! 

It is one book that I hated to finish and I missed the characters for several days after I had finished the book.

It is one book that I hated to finish and I missed the characters for several days after I had finished the book.


No comments: