Thursday, March 23, 2017

UPSET


I meant to read a good book, but I turned on the news. I’m too upset to read.

The above statement was in a newsfeed I read recently. I understand. Whether you are using your left wing or your right wing, you may feel grounded.  I totally understand. I’m upset too.

In the meantime, authors are publishing books you may like to read at a bargain...or maybe they are letting you download them without charge.  Why not stock up on some of those great Kindle e-books now?  You could find you enjoy the distraction more than you thought you would.

My co-author, Sarah Walker Gorrell, and I have been giving away our new book, Travelers in Painted Wagons on Cohay Creek. All we ask in return is an honest review. Amazon allows some authors to give away certain books a few days per year. Today, March 23, 2017, is the last day of our current freebie campaign.

We don’t want you to miss it. If you don’t have a Kindle, you can read it on your computer or your cell phone. Go ahead and download it.

No comments: