Monday, March 27, 2017

Another Step from Fat to Fit


Fighting the good fight, running the good race...

This afternoon, my sweet husband and I bought bathing suits. The suit I wore last year was too tight three years ago. Looking in a full-length mirror at myself in a bathing suit challenges me. I’m trying not to let it defeat me.

At the new YMCA in Shreveport, we can go to water aerobics. I loved the water aerobics classes at Louisiana Tech in Ruston, and I’ve missed them since I moved away.  After leaving that class and the cardiac rehab program at North Louisiana Medical Center, I’ve gradually increased my girth. My sweetheart has been kind.

It would help to hear from my friends who are going through these struggles.  I believe most of you are doing a better job traveling along the road toward fitness then I am.  Drop me a note on Facebook Messenger.

```

(Mary Lou Cheatham worked with Sarah Walker Gorrell to write  Travelers in Painted Wagons on Cohay Creek.)

No comments: