Sunday, March 19, 2017

Tools to Help You Win


John and I go to the YMCA several times a week.  We’ve noticed earphones in most exercisers’ ears, and we decided to try it. John grew tired of listening to the news. He does enough of that at home, and he’d like to take a break from it.

I’ve been listening to my Kindle Fire. Today I walked thirty minutes on the treadmill while I listened to a robotic reading of a book.  (By the way, the robotic readings have changed. They’re much better than they used to be.) The thirty minutes flew by, and I can’t wait to get back to my talking book.

We have a plan to improve our health by slimming our bodies with sensible exercise.

Did you know that many Kindle books allow test-to-speech? For example, Travelers in Painted Wagons on Cohay Creek allows you to click a little icon on the bottom right-hand corner of your Kindle Fire so you can listen to the text through the earphones. This week, Travelers in Painted Wagons on Cohay Creek is free as a Kindle book.

Also, many books have recordings on Audible. Travelers in Painted Wagons on Cohay Creek is free with a trial membership. You can listen to an audible book on your I-pad or on your phone. Amazing.

So, what’s this all about? Sarah and I are offering you our novel at a bargain to help you exercise. Sarah and her guy are exercising almost every day, and so our John and I. Let’s get healthier.

No comments: