Sunday, October 25, 2015

Nine More Days

Manuela Blayne, a sequel to The Dream Bucket, will be available in nine days as a Kindle book. Close to that time, the paper book will be released. Victoria Phelps, an amazing narrator, has released the first fifteen minutes. I love her interpretations of the different characters.

Since it's nine more days,  I'm quoting something Trudy said in Chapter Nine:

It had been a while since I’d gone to the cabin. Nothing could be wrong with going there. After all, it’s where I used to live. Nothing bad could happen if King was with me. I loved our big smart black dog.

I decided to wait and pick the flowers on the way home after collecting the sand. That way black-eyed Susans wouldn’t wilt.

What was that? Standing still, I listened.

Someone moaned.

Clicking on the picture below opens the pathway to reading more about the book and pre-ordering a Kindle copy:

No comments: