Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Countdown: 13 days until . . .

The Release of Manuela Blayne as a Kindle Book

Trudy Cameron is telling the story of Manuela Blayne in first person. If you pre-order it now, you won't forget about it.

This novella has twenty-five chapters. Starting today, I plan to quote something from the chapter matching the day. Since it's thirteen days until it is scheduled to be a Kindle Book, I'll quote from Chapter Thirteen.

Without spoiling any of the story, I want to give you a flavor of the book.

From Chapter Thirteen:
"With King at our heels, we sprinted toward the garden. When we passed the live oak tree, Will threw his head back. “Y’all come here a minute.” 

"What?” Stomping toward the tree trunk, I didn’t try to conceal my irritation.


"I’ve got something for us.” From one of his small burlap bags, he removed three corncob pipes. . . ."






No comments: