Monday, February 21, 2005

Recipes: Three Prize-Winning Ways to Cook Venison

My sister Ruth, who is a prize-winning cook, has been under the weather. I thought I'd take this opportunity to introduce her to you.
If you go to this site, you will see a picture of her, along with her son Eddy and our cousin Calvin. They took the top three prizes in the 2004 Wild Game cooking contest at the Laurel, Mississippi, fair. If you click on the box above their pictures, you can get a copy of their recipes for Hawaiian Venison, Mississippi Tenderloin, and Cajun Smothered Venison Steak.

FAIR 04

1 comment:

Mary Lou Cheatham said...

Ruth has been seriously dieting for about a year. I really did not realize how much slimmer she looks now until I went back and looked at her picture when she won one of the prizes in a Spam contest. She is to be commended!
SPAM RECIPES