Monday, November 28, 2016

It's Monday evening, and I just now discovered tomorrow is Giving Tuesday.

Giving Tuesday..................

The Giving Tuesday website is full of examples of how people might consider giving their time and talents.

My co-author, Sarah Walker Gorrell, and I have given our efforts to write a novel about the way Mississippi dwellers related approximately 100 years ago to wandering Travelers or Romanies (often called Gypsies).

Today on Cyber Monday, we planned to give away our novel. I made a mistake though. I failed to sign up for Cyber Monday. The only way I know how to fix the mistake is to offer it as a gift on Tuesday.

Hmm...Giving Tuesday. And we are giving it to you. We hope to give you a few hours of entertainment. In addition, we hope to give you insights into the lives of the characters we present.

Happy Giving Tuesday!

No comments: