Monday, November 28, 2016

Cyber Tuesday or Look What-I-Got-After-the-Sales-Ended Tuesday

Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, Cyber Monday...

What can I call Tuesday when I've left something off the list on Cyber Monday and I really meant to include this important item?

For Cyber Monday, I'm giving away a basket load of Kindle books  Go to
Mary Lou Cheatham's author page and you will see all the books that have the price of $0.00 in Kindle form today.

Sarah Walker Gorrell (my co-author) and I were planning to give away Travelers in Painted Wagons on Cohay Creek, but I failed to click the right button. I didn't catch this mistake until it was too late.

The only thing I can do is offer it tomorrow. Here's the proof it will be available:









Maybe it's Better-Late-Than-Never Tuesday or Cyber Tuesday or Look What-I-Got-After-the-Sales- Ended Tuesday,

Tomorrow go to Amazon and type in Travelers in Painted Wagons on Cohay Creek or  go to this link to get your #freebie of Travelers: https://www.amazon.com/Travelers-Painted-Wagons-Covington-Chronicles-ebook/dp/B01MF51PHK/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1480345720&sr=8-5




No comments: