Friday, November 25, 2016

Cyber Monday, Giving Back to You

Gift 1
In the year of 2016, I’ve enjoyed my friends. You have been good to me. I’ve run into some old friends and made many new friends. I want to give something back to you—books. I know I’m always giving you books, but this will be a very special day. I’m planning to give all the electronic books that I will be allowed to give.
A very delightful friend, Sarah Walker Gorrell, co-authored a novel with me. We’ve decided to show our appreciation to you by giving it free for one day, Cyber Monday. We’ve never offered this Kindle book free before. It’s the story of Jeremy, a young boy who had troubles. A family of Gypsies parked a few months on Jeremy’s father’s farm. This story entertains while it shows the joy of giving and forgiving. Travelers in Painted Wagons on Cohay Creek will be free on Amazon Monday in the Kindle version.
Gift 2
Christie Marie Underwood, my daughter, has joined me in a new writing adventure. We are working together on children’s books. So far we have completed two. She is illustrating what I write. Sometimes though she changes the writing and I change the illustrations. On Monday, November 28, 2016, we are offering the Kindle version of our first book. It is called Brother Star, Sister Moon. Christie has six nieces and nephews, three are step and three are by marriage, all her beloved. We dedicated this story to them.
Victoria Phelps, an amazing dramatic reader, has recorded Brother Star, Sister Moon. I have some codes to give you a free copy of this. Contact me here on messenger or if you can, text me. I’ll send you a free code of the recorded version to go with this short Christmas book. I love Christie’s drawings, and so do the children who have seen the book.
Gift 3
A little niece and a little nephew loved Brother Star, Sister Moon, so much that my daughter Christie and I decided they needed their own Christmas story. For the first time, we’re giving it away.  Seth, the Shepherd Boy, will be available as a free Kindle book on November 28, 2016.
More Gifts
All year long, so many readers have blessed me by purchasing and downloading The Dream Bucket that I’ve lost count. I never dreamed I’d receive such blessed reviews. Monday it will be free in Kindle form. So will The Dream Bucket and Manuela Blayne combined in one offering. The Courtship of Miss Loretta Larson, a romance novel several of you have told me you enjoyed, will be free in the Kindle version too.
Abi of Cyrene is a novel about the wife of Simon of Cyrene, who carried the cross for Jesus. The Kindle version will be free.

No comments: