Tuesday, December 13, 2016

A CHRISTMAS GIFT TO ALL OUR FRIENDS

I said "our" because it's from three people: Christie Marie Underwood, who illustrated the little Kindle books; Victoria Phelps, who recorded the stories; and myself, Mary Cooke, who wrote the stories using the name Mary Lou Cheatham because I was publishing under that name before I married John. Two short books with pictures that will brighten your day and lovely recordings available as Audible books are a gift to you. They are Brother Star, Sister Moon and Seth, the Shepherd Boy. Right now, I'm giving you Seth, the Shepherd Boy. These books are for children to be shared with any children you know. More importantly they are for the child in you. We want you to smile this Christmas season.Seth, the Shepherd Boy #freebie

No comments: