Tuesday, July 21, 2015

A letter about you from Amazon! Re: The Dream Bucket

Free Copy of the Audible Book
Hours of every day lately I've spent corresponding with Amazon dot com.
I am so excited about a letter Amazon sent me today at 2 am! This was a letter about you, not me.

ACX (Amazon Audible Creations) liked The Dream Bucket.  They set the price--I have no control over that. It's about $17.50 or $14.00, depending on which method of purchase you use.

But you can get it free! If you hurry.

ACX sent me a letter with some codes for free complimentary copies of The Dream Bucket. 

They instructed me how to use the codes. "We want some reviews," they said. They told me exactly what to do with the codes. "Give one away on your blog in a raffle." I'm departing from their orders and giving away five on the Collard Patch blog.

Not exactly a raffle, but here's the plan:

If you are one of the first five people to promise me you'll review the The Dream Bucket, Audible Version, Amazon will give you a free copy!

You may be asking:

  1. How do I get the free audio-book?
  2. How do I get the code?
  3. How do I use the code?

Answer--be one of the first five people to send me a private message on Facebook. Here's the path:

  1. Go to my Timeline page. You'll know you're at the right place if you see The Dream Bucket as my cover picture.
  2. Then click on message and send me a private message.
  3. I'll contact you with the code and the directions to use it.

What next?

  1. Download The Dream Bucket on your Kindle, computer, I-pad, telephone, or whatever electronic device you use. 
  2. Listen to it.
  3. Go to Amazon and write a review. 
I can't think of enough good words to tell you how much your review will bless my life and make ACX happy.




No comments: