Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Gone fishing—RECIPE: Grilled Salmon

It’s been a long time since I’ve heard from our friend Shane Bryan. Visiting his blog, I discovered he has found a way to make money while he has fun fishing. Here is a note from his blog with a fishing recipe in the P. S.:
Just wanted to say "hi" to all my readers and to say sorry for the spotty posts of late. I am currently commercial fishing out in Prince William Sound, Alaska. This year has been pretty busy so far with very little time in port. Am having a good summer. I will be catching up with my blogging as soon as possible. We should finally be getting a little time off here next week. I'll also try to post some pics at that time.
Cheers,
Chef Shane
P.S.: Looking for an excellent way to grill salmon fillets on the grill? Simply rub down with lemon pepper, garlic, salt and a little hot sauce. Most of the hot sauce will burn off leaving a slightly spicy but not hot taste. This is my favorite way of doing up salmon. This will also work well in a skillet, but use less hot sauce because it won't burn.
Quoted from http://chefshane.com

Get This Amazing Collard Story Cookbook, The Collard Patch, Now!

Get This Amazing Southern Cookbook, Flavored with Love, Now!

No comments: