Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Searching for Pinkie the Cat

Today, August 25, 2015, is the last day to download The Courtship of Miss Loretta Larson for free at Amazon.

Loretta has other news. Jodi Hockinson, an amazing narrator, has recorded the book. The Audible form is available at Amazon and also at Audible

And more news: Jodi and her husband have a company that can do all sorts of amazing audio projects. They're working on a video trailer for Loretta Larson. In the meantime, I've been looking for pictures. The trailer will be released soon.

Having located a picture of Bruiser, the dog who appears in Secret Promise and The Courtship of Miss Loretta Larson, I decided to look for a picture of Pinkie, Loretta's cat. I'm not sure yet how we'll use the pet pictures.

I need to go to the ophthalmologist, but I'm having so much fun writing I don't want to take time to have my eyes dilated.

Here's the story. Yesterday I found a picture that I thought was a perfect representation of Pinkie as I described her, but the picture has something unusual about it. I didn't notice the problem until I enlarged it in Paint.

Don't forget to download The Courtship of Miss Loretta Larson today.While you're there, listen to Jodi Hockinson read the first three minutes. Just click on the speaker under Loretta's picture.


No comments: