Thursday, August 20, 2015

Two Announcements about Miss Loretta Larson



FREE!!!!!
Go to AMAZON.com to download your free copy of
The Courtship of Miss Loretta Larson as a KINDLE e-book. 

Available free August 21-25, 2015.

Already have a copy? Tell a friend about this offer!!

“I found the story so vibrant, I couldn’t put it down until I’d 
read it all.” Debbie Gambrell Lapeyrouse

“…brought tears to my eyes…” Southeast Media Productions

“…a beautiful love story…”  Carolyn Hill


NEW AUDIBLE BOOK!

Go To Audible.com or Amazon.com 
or iTunes to download the audible book The Courtship of Miss Loretta Larson

“Mary’s finest novel to date” – Jameson Gregg

“…Intrigue and romance…once I started, I
could not stop” (JoJo’s  Corner)



Photo by April Hendrick









Look for more 
     of Mary’s work soon !!!


















No comments: