Interview with Jodi Hockinson
Jodi recently recorded The Courtship of Miss Loretta Larson.
Questions and Answeres Continued
6. What types of books have you recorded? Although I have recorded countless voice-overs and shorter productions, The Courtship of Miss Loretta Larson was my first full-length book. What a great beginning!
7. Why did you want to read two of my books?
I loved the stories, I love your writing, and feel as though I am in my element with the southern accent. Although I was raised to speak relatively accent-free, I was often surrounded by elegant southern ladies who would have been missing a little charm if it were not for their beautiful southern accents.
8. What are your passions in life?
I love to study and learn new things - I would be a full-time student if I could! I love projects and challenges. I adore the elderly, and could listen to their stories all day long. I love to read, and enjoy writing. I love music of all types.
9. Have you had other careers?
I have worked for the county tax collector for about 18 years, and am currently interning in a skilled nursing and rehab facility as a DTR (dietetic technician, registered). I have worked as a “weather girl” on the local county access channel. My husband and I own and operate Southeast Media Productions, a full service video/audio/broadcast production company.I would like to add that I am so thankful for the opportunity to work with you - it has been such a pleasure!
10. What else would you like us to know about you?
Another picture of the coast near Palm Coast, Florida.
|1. 08-16-15 © iacona|
2. Audible book cover
3..06-04-13 © MarrkVanDykePhotography