Thursday, June 04, 2015

Write a New Novel


What about you? Have you ever wanted to write a book? Fiction maybe. A first book.
My Work Station 

Or you may have finished writing one book and you’re ready to start another. I’m in those shoes. It’s time to start a new novel.

The process of writing Abi of Cyrene  challenged me to grow as a person and to spend hours researching. I immersed my brain and my soul in a time two thousand years ago.
 
Even before I finished editing Abi, something new consumed my thoughts. It’s a personal story about some things
  • ·         55 years ago and
  • ·         155 years ago.

I can’t get it out of my mind. Not it . . . them. It’s two stories that mesh into one. Both communicate the same idea. Both happen in the same area. Telling a novel of two stories in two time periods is new for me.

This novel is important. Every novel I write is important to me, and I want it to be important to you.

I suspect you have some stories in your head too, and I’d love to read them.

Also if you’ve had experience with this kind of novel, please drop me a note on Facebook either on my timeline or as a message. On Facebook as with most of my books, I sign as Mary Lou Cheatham.




No comments: