Friday, May 08, 2015

My Gift to You -- The Dream Bucket or Something Else if You Prefer

May 8, 2015

Today is the first day of my Mother's Day #freebie gift to you. If you go to Amazon.com and click on The Dream Bucket, you can get it for free. If you already have it, I'd still love to give you a Mother's Day present. Drop me a note as a Facebook message, and I'll send you another gift as long as the supply lasts. I have several more great gifts.

There are no gifts attached, but you can help me celebrate Mother's Day by writing a review of The Dream Bucket on Amazon.com.

THE DREAM BUCKET:
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #737 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
#5 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance > Historical
#14 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Historical


No comments: