Thursday, November 09, 2017

Blimping Out

Christmas time is coming
And we are getting fatter.
Soon will be Thanksgiving
And we'll empty Jenny's platter.

The weather's getting cooler
My clothes are getting tight.
Soon I can hide in jackets
So I won't look such a sight.

Does anybody else suffer an increased appetite because of increased exercise?  I started wearing my Fitbit and walking 10,000-11,000 steps a day, and developed a voracious appetite.  Since my Fitbit bracelet broke, I haven't worn it. If it doesn't show  up on the Fitbit, it isn't exercise. Right?

So, we quit exercising, but we continued to eat and eat and eat. The scales say my body is ten pounds heavier. Could they be wrong?

Food, wonderful food--what an obsession! If you feel the same, please drop me a note on Facebook and tell me how you are coping.

(Mary Lou Cheatham, Author)




No comments: