Friday, March 04, 2016

Hold Me Close at the Jonquil Jubilee

Hold Me Close

Marguerite Martin Gray and I lived in the same town, Ruston, LA. I don't know how we missed each other. We met electronically in an ACFW critique group. We gave each other advice about writing.

She has released a new book, Hold Me Close. Recently I read this inspirational historical romance and reviewed it on Amazon: A Bright Star Rising on the Horizon.  The novel is  a delightful read.

Tomorrow, March 5, 2016, Marguerite is having a book signing in Giblsand, LA, at the Jonquil Jubilee. Click here: Video about Jonquil Jubilee.

I'm really excited because tomorrow I plan to meet Marguerite, who now lives in Abilene, in person in the quaint little Jonquil Capitol of Louisiana. John, my new husband, is excited about seeing the jonquils and the blacksmith shop.  We hope to see some old friends in Giblsand and make some new ones.

Some of the Attractions







No comments: