Monday, March 14, 2016

Get your free copy of The Dream Bucket and Manuela Blayne in one e-book. This free offer ends March 16, 2016.

 During the last twelve months The Dream Bucket has sold so well that American Christian Fiction Writers classified me as a QIP (Qualified Independently Published Author).

As an independent publisher, I placed Abi of Cyrene in the Carol Awards Contest. The Carol Awards are ACFW’s recognition for the best Christian fiction in the previous calendar year. Having published two novels last year that qualified for the Carol Awards Contest, I selected Abi of Cyrene, a historical novel about the time of Christ.

Meanwhile I'm giving a combination Kindle version of The Dream Bucket and Manuela Blayne. Readers are busy buying the Kindle version of The Dream Bucket instead of downloading the free version of the same book with the sequel, both free for a limited time. I'm sorry. Maybe I haven't publicized this freebie enough. Here' the link:

No comments: