Monday, August 28, 2023

What Other Authors Are Saying About ALL HER DREAMS OF LOVE

 


Knowing that Mary Lou's latest book, "All Her Dreams of Love" was based on fact made it that much more intriguing and interesting. It was a page turner that I couldn't put down. I had to keep reading, I had to know what happened to Amos.


The setting of the book is in the area where I live. Cohay Creek, where panthers can be heard screaming in the early spring and fall, is just down the road. I could imagine the heavy rains and the Creek getting out of its banks and flooding the cabin of B. K. and Bertie.

The KKK, which still exists in the south, the way neighbors help each other when needed, jealousy, love, and mystery it's all there in this engaging novel.

This is a must read!

Sarah Walker Gorrell, Author and Columnist

~~~

I loved this book!

I've thoroughly enjoyed everything I've read by Mary Lou Cheatham, but this story really grabbed me. She writes Nancy as a strong, caring woman with a heart full of Christian charity.

I admired how Nancy kept strong for her little boy when she must have been falling apart inside and didn't know if her husband was dead or alive. I admired how good she was to her friends and neighbors, always willing to help them in any way she could.

Along comes Jeb. A man who is her equal in every way and who teaches her to love again.

This is a wonderful second-love story with some great side characters.

I highly recommend All Her Dreams of Love - it's a good one to snuggle up and read with a nice cup of tea.

I absolutely recommend this book.

Regina Rodgers, Author of The Winding Roads to Love Series

~~~

Mary Lou Cheatham writes wonderful stories with rich characters, interesting settings, and true-to-life plot lines. Be sure to read All Her Dreams of Love and get caught up in Nancy O'Reilly's world. 

Jackie Zack, Author of An Irish Heart 

~~~

Another heartwarming historical romance by Mary Lou Cheatham. Jeb and Nancy meet amid tragic happenings in their lives. Both fight the growing attraction between them due to society’s expectations during their day. A well-told story. 

Jonni Rich Author of The Chartres House Murder

No comments: