Monday, December 17, 2018

Overstock Problem



Could you help me, please? 
The Dream Bucket continues to be a popular selection. It is a sweet historical family love story.


Here’s my problem. Facing the end of the year, I have too many paperback copies of The Dream Bucket in my inventory. The space where I store books is bulging.



I will be available today, December 17, 2018, through Thursday, December 20, 2018 to receive your request for a free book. If you would like to receive the book, just drop me a message at MaryC888atYahoo.com. I will autograph it and mail it next week. Consider it a late Christmas gift.

Oh, one more request. I need to be able to reach the ones by e-mail who receive the The Dream Bucket so I can reach you with future offers and announcements. By supplying your e-mail address I am assuming that you’d be willing to hear from me.

After you read the book, if you feel you’d like to review it on Amazon or Goodreads, you will give me a wonderful blessing.


No comments: