What’s so exciting about having The Dream Bucket featured for nomination on Kindle Scout?
Amazon’s new publishing program is a stroke of genius.
Kindle Scout began a campaign 10 days ago to feature The Dream Bucket. Readers can go to KindleScout.Amazon.com and nominate it for supported publication.
20 days remaining . . .
Nominate The Dream Bucket today or by December 13, 2014, with a better-than-traditional contract. CLICK HERE.
The ten reasons why I’m excited:
1. The Dream Bucket is “hot.” It has maintained a spot in the Hot and Trending category every day for 10 days.
2. Many dear friends, established authors, cousins, Facebook friends, and some folks I don’t really know have supported the campaign by nominating (voting for) the book , sharing my comments, and “liking” my posts on Facebook.
3. Kindle Scout is providing a built-in platform of readers for my new novel by allowing Amazon customers to select the books to be published. If The Dream Bucket is selected, Amazon will give each person who nominated it a free copy of the book with an invitation (but not requirement) to write a review.
4. The Dream Bucket has a unique cover specifically designed for this project. The picture of the shack evokes curiosity about the mysterious events unfolding in the story.
5. This historical novel with an inspirational theme holds its own along with racy thrillers.
6. Kindle Scout gives me an open professional route to promote the book.
7. Amazon provides broad-marketing access.
8. Submitting to Kindle Scout is an opportunity to promote the book without hiring an agent.
9. Kindle Scout is the beginning of an excellent opportunity. This campaign has started to provide me a chance to share some universal struggles found in the hearts of the characters in the story.
10. KindleScout.Amazon.com presents new books in a clever, interactive way. This is a live website.