Monday, December 12, 2005

RECIPES: My Favorite Christmas Recipes

HOW TO COOK AN OLD-FASHIONED CHRISTMAS DINNER WITHOUT RUINING YOUR CHRISTMAS DAY

Imagine the way Christmas was when you were growing up--when a mixture of unforgettable aromas wafted from the kitchen.

My favorite recipes to create the old-fashioned aromas of Christmas are the ones I'm sharing in the e-book, MY FAVORITE CHRISTMAS RECIPES. This collection of recipes would fill too much space if I published them as a group here on the Collard Patch blog, but I'd love to share them with you. For that reason, I have placed them in an e-book that I want to give you.

These recipes will help you have an extra special Christmas dinner. You can prepare many of the dishes ahead of time. The secret is to plan ahead.

Even though you may not have an opportunity to cook all these recipes, you will experience the joy of an old-fashioned Christmas as you read my electronic Christmas gift to you.

Please share these recipes with your friends. All I ask is that you include your name and e-mail address so people will know where the recipes came from.

Write me at admin@fwlcookbook.com, and I'll send you a free e-book of Christmas recipes you are sure to enjoy.

Merry Christmas,
Mary

No comments: